Acaboom is a provider of intelligent market appraisal tool kit solutions for estate agents. The service was beta launched in 2017 and has been quickly embraced by its target audience. Due to this the company is expanding at a pace and is again looking for high quality additional resource.
The position is to be home based with the vast majority of activities carried out over the phone and via webinar. However, from time to time UK travel may be required.
The role requires a high level of customer interaction whether it be over the phone or in person.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
– Friendly, vibrant and outgoing personality
– Exceptionally well-organised
– A natural flair at delivering outstanding service
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Confident PC and internet user
– B2B customer experience
– Whilst a can and want to attitude to delivering an exceptional service is by far the most important attribute, experience within the residential property market is an advantage.
From the point an order is received the Project Manager is responsible for getting the client live within 45 days.
This includes managing the project through the following stages:
– Scoping of presentation/proposal content (e.g. client company information, performance, and USPs)
– Copywriting – instructing/briefing a copywriter, checking copy, getting client feedback, etc)
– Concept designs – instructing/briefing a designer, checking designs, getting client feedback – through to full design
– Build within the system
– Account set-up and user customisation
The role of the Project Manager is to ensure that the project stays on track and all parties (e.g. copywriters, designers, build team, etc) adhere to their tasks within the given deadline allocated .
This can be a full or part-time (at least 20 hours per week is required), but if the latter then availability each day, Monday to Friday, is required.
Apply direct to CEO Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org