Pre-Appointment information and a PDF download option
A release today includes a number of new features.
The purpose of this feature is to provide useful information, all in one place, to the valuer before the appointment. Upon clicking the icon the following is displayed:
- The date and price the property was last sold (if available from Land Registry).
- An open market “Instant Valuation” result, so the valuer is aware of the figure the homeowner may have been informed their property is worth.
- Google StreetView and map.
- Social media Client Insight data (if available).
Download PDF option
- Designed for Acaboom clients’ who wish to keep a hard copy of a presentation on file.
Needless to say, as is so typical of a web site release, there’s also a few bug fixes and general enhancements too 🙂
← Market stats help promote a valuer as the local property expert
Text messaging your client presentations →