Personalised Agent Videos: The Secret to Creating Engaging Content
What is the secret to creating great video content as an agent?
There is no one answer to this question, as what works for one estate agent may not work for another. However, there are a few tips that all agents can use to create more engaging videos for clients.
One of the most important things to remember when creating a video to a potential client is to be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else or second guess what a video should be. The client has already met you, so bring out your personality! Recall their names and those of their family, bring up questions and the things that were important to them.
Click to see a live snippet of a sample personalised video below.
- When it comes to lighting, the best angles for vlogging are usually facing the light source. This will help to avoid harsh shadows and make sure you are well lit. If you’re shooting outdoors, try to find a spot that is in direct sunlight.
- Using a tripod can also be helpful to keep your videos stable and in focus. However, if you’re just starting out, just hold your smartphone steady, or place it on a table.
- To film a video on your smartphone, try to align your camera with the top of your head, and remember that you should be facing the light source.
- Be sure to keep your videos short and sweet! The ideal length is around two minutes.
- A real wow moment comes when you can include footage of the inside and outside of the home, which is why filming outside the property is so interesting and unique. It’s shareable and feels really personalised.
Including a call to action at the end of your video is also important. This could be as simple as telling the potential client to view the proposal, or to come back to you with any question that same day.
Want to try personalised agent videos for youself? Speak to us today!
← Estate Agent Trends: How to Keep Up with the Times
Webinar – Have your valuers got all the tools they need to win the business? →