It’s Been a Busy Summer
As well as creating thousands of personalised client presentations (yay) and helping convert valuations-into-instructions (yay again), we have also been squirrelling away behind the scenes to build some awesome new features.
Today is the first of those, aaaand it’s a bumper release, giving you a whole new Acaboom to enjoy.
The following outlines today’s main changes:
Client presentations page
- All your favourite icons in one place
- Easier access to send/edit/preview a presentation
- Show Recent Activity by type or by date
- Show Archived presentations
Creating a presentation
- You can now add a second owner’s name, email, telephone, etc
- The Pre-Val send option is immediately after entering client details, and then the comparables are added
- The valuer’s Pre-Val template is automatically selected at point of sending the Pre-Val email
- A “Radius” search option has been added to filters for use when displaying Sold property comparables
- View/select Sold properties searched results on a map
Emailing a presentation
- Automatic display, with edit option, of the Valuation letter prior to sending the presentation
- The comparable properties slide now includes a separate floor plan icon, complementing the photo slideshow.
As always, we are all about delivering what clients want so new ideas and feedback generally are hugely appreciated.
← Average Valuer Conversion Rates
Acaboom Exhibits at Relocation Agent Network Conference →